In this episode, Jeddy Azuma (founder of The Rising Man Movement) and I speak about the power of men's work + personal responsibility. Jeddy is a great speaker, and this was an incredible conversation with so many important themes.
- Jeddy introduces himself + shares about the evolution of men's work
- We begin talking about raising our boys into great men
- The masculine + the feminine and working with complementary energies
- Moving from victim mentality to personal responsibility (true empowerment!)
- How the smallest steps forward can make the biggest impact
- Healing from abuse and trauma and rewriting our stories
- How men's work can improve the relationship between men + women
- The inner work happens in layers, one step at a time
- What IS men's work - what can men expect in a men's group or event?
- Areas most men have shame around, and why sharing it in circle is liberating
- Rising Man Movement's offerings and how to get involved
Intro to the Victim Triangle - Lynne Forrest
Connect with Jeddy here:
Rising Man Movement Website
Rising Man Movement Instagram
My name is Leigh-Anne, and I'm a holistic psychologist specializing in love, sex, and relationships. I'm particularly passionate about conscious relationships and spiritual partnership through divine union, which includes masculine/feminine polarity. I'm an advocate of both women's work and men's work happening side by side to heal the relationship between men + women.
My one-on-one work with clients includes a powerful combination of breathwork + therapy to break through blocks and patterns and get right into the heart of the matter. Connect with me below to learn more about the work that I do.