This episode with Kelli + Max Trombly was truly important. They share really valuable wisdom around how to build a happy, healthy relationship with a super strong foundation, all while having kids.
I have spoken to so many people in the conscious relationship + masculine/feminine polarity spaces, and these two are truly special.
We spoke about:
- The story of how they met, which will give a lot of people hope.
- How to surrender to allowing love in vs. grasping for it.
- Our definitions of conscious vs. unconscious relationships.
- David Deida's three stages of relating.
- Masculine/Feminine polarity.
- The divide between men + women.
- Prioritizing their relationship while having kids.
- How they navigate conflict (so much gold here).
- The 'sensitive new age guy' and what women really want (our favorite part).
Kelli + Max are incredible models of highly evolved relationship. It was an honor for me to speak with them, and I hope you enjoy this episode. Please reach out with any comments or questions by getting in touch with us below.
You can connect with Max here:
And Kelli here:
And you can connect with me (Leigh-Anne) below - I'm a holistic psychologist specializing in love, sex and relationships, using a combination of therapy + breathwork with clients, couples, and groups.