In this episode, I talk with Quentin Hick, who I met in Lorin Krenn’s membership community. My intention for this episode is to elevate men's voices and show examples of men doing the work who care about improving relationships and learning new ways of relating.
In the world of love + relationships, the conversations and spaces are dominated by women, and the #1 thing I hear from the women that I work with is, "where are all the conscious men?" So recently, I've been inviting more men on the podcast to serve as examples that yes, there are men who care about this work.
- Quentin shares his personal journey into the world of personal development/polarity
- Men’s resistance to therapy + having humility
- Overall relationship dynamics between men and women
- How we can move towards more thoughtful, healthy relationships with each other
- The concept of inner union, which is the internal balance of the masculine and the feminine
- The incredible benefits of breathwork and how it's changed our lives
- Our visions for the new paradigm of relationships between men and women
Please reach out to Quentin and I with any comments or questions!
Connect with Quentin here:
Quentin’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qrealtor.hick/
Quentin’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quentin.hick
Quentin’s Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/523er5OmaZn3KYkJ5nCOGS?si=61acbb6d36f54869
My name is Leigh-Anne, and I'm a holistic psychologist specializing in love and relationships. I'm particularly passionate about spiritual partnership through divine union, which includes masculine/feminine polarity. I'm an advocate of both women's work and men's work happening side by side to heal the relationship between men + women.
My one-on-one work with clients includes a powerful combination of breathwork + therapy to break through blocks and patterns and get right into the heart of the matter.
Connect with me below to schedule a call so I can hear what's going on for you + share how I can help.