In this episode, Rowan Garlow and I speak about divine union and conscious partnership - what these relationships are, what the challenges are, and how we can build our ability to maintain these types of relationships.
We touch upon:
- The agenda to interfere with divine union
- How to build our capacity to be in divine union + conscious relationships
- A better way to approach conflict resolution
- The dance of union and separation
- Stepping out of the victim-perpetrator-rescuer triangle
- The vast array of masculine + feminine expressions
- How inner and outer union represents an incredibly powerful force that cannot be f-ed with
Here’s a link to Lynne Forrest’s work on the victim-perpetrator-rescuer triangle:
You can connect with Rowan here:
You can message me on Instagram here or through my website - we’d love to know your thoughts on this episode!